- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, geolocation information, and, if you make a purchase on the Platform, your payment information, as well as non-personal information about your use of the Platform.
- Information Use. We may use the information we collect from and about you for purposes including to provide you with Platform services, provide you with targeted offers and advertising on our site, other sites you may visit, and through other channels such as email, postal mail, or text message, and contact you when necessary.
- Information Sharing. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights or comply with judicial process, and in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a customer of GoodBasket.com.
- Information You Provide to Us
GoodBasket.com collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you use our Platform, create an account on the Platform, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, participate in contests or surveys, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, and geolocation information. If you make a purchase on the Platform, we may collect the financial information such as, billing address, and other similar information used to process payments. You may be required to provide certain personal information to access or use certain portions of the Platform. We may also collect personal information you provide us about others.
You may also be required to provide certain personal information to create your GoodBasket.com account. If you use a third party login to create your GoodBasket.com account (such as Facebook Connect) or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services.
- Payment Information
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
- The customer refund procedure might take up to five working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
- Information We Automatically Collect
We also may collect information about your use of the Platform including the date and time you access the Platform, the areas or pages of the Platform that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Platform, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other Platform usage data.
- Tracking Options
Certain parts of our Platform require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the "Help" menu of your browser, device, or operating system for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
- Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with GoodBasket.com or other GoodBasket.com customers. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Platform.
GoodBasket.com may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests, process and fill customer orders, verify your qualifications for certain products and services, process payments and prevent transactional fraud, provide delivery and other notifications, and contact and communicate with you;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To provide you with customized Platform content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Platform, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email;
contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from GoodBasket.com through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message ;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Platform, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Platform or our business;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
- How to Limit Our Use of Certain Information
Users of our Platform are given the opportunity to "opt out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order at the point where we ask for the information. If you prefer to "opt out" and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own, then you can notify us by E-mailing us at email@example.com (and include your mailing address).
Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. In addition, you may "opt out" by accessing and updating your information in the "Your Account" area on the Platform.
Further, GoodBasket.com may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
GoodBasket.com may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Platform ("Service Providers"). Service Providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that information for other purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, which likely have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Platform to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children and our platform is not intended oe allowed to be used by anyone below the age of 18 years old..
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Platform visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update your account information stored by GoodBasket.com, you may sign in to "Your Account" on the Platform and update your personal information. In addition, if any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our service, we can correct, update, or remove the personal information provided to us. This can be done by sending an e-mail with your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specifying the information to be corrected, updated, or removed. Please do not send credit or debit card information by email.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Last Updated On 26-11-2019